The Seventh Annual Race For Refuge 10K/5K/Run/Walk is September 2, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. in Tower Grove Park – Sons of Rest Pavilion. Registration begins at 7:00 a.m. This race is for all ages, families and friends, individuals and teams (Please leave your pets at home). Awards will be given to top race finishers and fundraisers.
- Official timing
- Pre & post-race refreshments
- Prizes awarded to the top male and female racers in the 5K/10K run events in 3 age groups
- Swag bags
- Free event T-shirt (if registered before August 18)
- Race bib to all participants registered before August 18
[Discount Pricing Available]
5K Run/Walk cost per participant
- Early Registration: $30 – Before July 14 at 11:59 PM
- Registration: $35 – After July 14 at 12:00 AM; before August 25 at 11:55 PM.
- Late Registration $40 – After August 25 at 12:00 AM; before the start of the race on September 2 at 8:00 AM
10K Run cost per participant
- Early Registration: $40 – Before July 14 at 11:59 PM
- Registration: $45 – After July 14 at 12:00 AM; before August 25 at 11:55 PM.
- Late Registration $50 – After August 25 at 12:00 AM; before the start of the race on September 2 at 8:00 AM
Not a runner? You can still be a fundraiser for Race For Refuge and help us meet our goal! Prizes will be awarded to the Top Three Fundraisers. Create your personalized fundraising page HERE or DONATE to the race.
Be sure to RSVP HERE on our Facebook event page.
Gold Medal Sponsors