We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Case Manager. Our Case Managers are essential to the work of providing refuge and restoration for the young ladies in our care.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: The Case Manager serves as a single point of contact for the client when the client needs to interact with multiple systems and providers from a wide array of disciplines. The Case Manager primary responsibility is to train and develop mentors to provide necessary services to our clients. While working within the agency context, the case manager/mentor coordinator must provide accurate and complete information about the extent of available services to ensure that each client receives appropriate support. Case Manager must also work with the client to determine which services will best meet the client’s needs.
MINIMUM Requirements: Must adhere to a comprehensive background check including a fingerprint-based background check before employment and all applicable Child Abuse and Neglect Screenings from everystate lived or worked in in the last 5 years. Must provide a phsycial evaluation and TB test.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Monday through Friday, On-Call (As Needed).
REQUIRED EDUCATION: A bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field is required.
REQUIRED LICENSE: Must obtain a Class E Driver’s License and a clean driving record as a condition of employment. This employee must be able to transport clients under licensing standards.
Missouri DSS Rules and Regulations require all employees be at least 21 years of age; pass a child abuse/neglect and criminal background screening; and, must not have a suspended or revoked driver’s license or record of driving under the influence of alcohol or any intoxicating substance in the last five (5) years.
TO APPLY: Send a completed Job Application, cover letter, and resume to email@example.com. All applicants must submit a completed Application for Employment, along with their cover letter and resume, to be considered for this position.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- A bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field is required and provide documentation of same within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Must pass a child abuse/neglect and criminal background screening before employment and on an annual basis.
- Must pass a fingerprint-based background check before employment
- Must have a valid Class E driver’s license and able to transport residents under licensing standards.
- Must not have a suspended or revoked driver’s license or record of driving under the influence of alcohol or any intoxicating substance in the last five (5) years.
- Must undergo a physical examination by a licensed physician, certified nurse practitioner, or registered nurse who is under the supervision of a licensed physician before employment, or within ten (10) days following employment, and then every two years thereafter, and provide documentation of same, verifying that you are free of communicable disease, including but not limited to tuberculosis (TB) and hepatitis.
- Must be free of any condition which would adversely affect your ability to care for the residents and/or poses a threat to the residents.
- Must provide the names and contact information for at least three(3) persons (not related to you), who will provide a character reference, including two (2) persons with whom you have worked.
- Must provide references from all employers within the past five (5) years.
- Must provide a history of all employment in a childcare setting.
Please download the Full Case Manager Job Description for further information.
The Covering House is an EEO employer.